Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How to reduce ptc

Burtqmog

My canthal tilt is way to positive for a male. In this pic i have a pct of 10-11 degrees but i want to reduce it to 5-6 where the masculine pct is. Any advice?
IMG_8225.jpeg

10° canthal tilt is alien tier man

Post pic like this

IMG_20240608_185234.jpg

Cause pics can be rotated to look different than the actual ctIMG_20240530_155648.jpg

Yea the angle was bad, but if its 4-6 degree from a bad angle is it too much? Is there any surgery to correct it?
Ur canthal tilt is normal and if u want prove otherwise then post a good pic with good angle

My canthal tilt is way to positive for a male. In this pic i have a pct of 10-11 degrees but i want to reduce it to 5-6 where the masculine pct is. Any advice?
View attachment 32496
Imma be real this isn't even that bad. The reason why 5 is the masculine number is because it works in conjunction with hunter eyes (which you clearly don't have). Almond eyes for me have always looked better tilted higher however, it all depends on your other facial features. As long as you have fairly feminine features it probably works well with it (And the 5 degrees isn't needed). If you are set on lowering your PCT I suggest you look on the cosmetic forum part of this site, I know that plastic surgeons can do 'eye lifts' where they increase PCT. I imagine if they can do that they can lower PCT somehow, I currently don't know anyways to naturally lower PCT you might just have to cope 🤷 (PCT Ain't even a bad thing) Your PCT isn't even in a 'bad' range and unless people are looking for your scientific attractiveness your PCT shouldn't affect your attractiveness especially to the average eye especially if you have softer features.

Imma be real this isn't even that bad. The reason why 5 is the masculine number is because it works in conjunction with hunter eyes (which you clearly don't have). Almond eyes for me have always looked better tilted higher however, it all depends on your other facial features. As long as you have fairly feminine features it probably works well with it (And the 5 degrees isn't needed). If you are set on lowering your PCT I suggest you look on the cosmetic forum part of this site, I know that plastic surgeons can do 'eye lifts' where they increase PCT. I imagine if they can do that they can lower PCT somehow, I currently don't know anyways to naturally lower PCT you might just have to cope 🤷 (PCT Ain't even a bad thing)
He doesn't have super high pct its normal

Not really, its normal however not for a masculine face like he's trying to achieve like I said I imagine his facial features are fairly feminine (soft) So it shouldn't really matter.
Nct doesn't make u masculine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really, its normal however not for a masculine face like he's trying to achieve like I said I imagine his facial features are fairly feminine (soft) So it shouldn't really matter.
Thats the thing . I have a good jawline and sqaure chin . So its kinda mixed

What know is it normal or not? Because both of you say someting diffrent
Your PCT is definitely on the higher side but it's not necessarily a bad thing, if it works well with your facial features then its works well. Your PCT is fine

Never said it did? 5-6 Is THE Masculine range mate. Like he said he wants to be in that range, not my fault you cant read.
It is the normal range not masculine range

Ur fault u r low iq and have misconceptions

Your PCT is definitely on the higher side but it's not necessarily a bad thing, if it works well with your facial features then its works well. Your PCT is fine
Its normal

Nah that’s alien tier

You could probably find modeling but jeez 10 degrees