Struck
Underwater spaghetti eating champion
Iβm trying to get bank 

help a girl out
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ughIβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out
Idk but can you answer a question I have?Iβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out
Iβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out
What is itIdk but can you answer a question I have?
Just wash your feet, get your nails done, shave your legs and take pics ? Bud unless you've goofy ogre feet it doesn't seems to be complicatedIβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out
Well yeah but where are the buyers atJust wash your feet, get your nails done, shave your legs and take pics ? Bud unless you've goofy ogre feet it doesn't seems to be complicated
Feetfinder no ?Well yeah but where are the buyers at
Wait feetfinder is real? I thought it was made up bs. Thanks manFeetfinder no ?
tony, what the fuck are you doingJust wash your feet, get your nails done, shave your legs and take pics ? Bud unless you've goofy ogre feet it doesn't seems to be complicated
Wow new site to play with my sausageFeetfinder no ?
Would you kill me if I asked you to?What is it
To⦠what?Would you kill me if I asked you to?
Kill me?To⦠what?
OP isn't gonna give up on her initial idea btwtony, what the fuck are you doing
can you ban that bitchOP isn't gonna give up on her initial idea btw
Not breaking the rules if she don't "sell" it on herecan you ban that bitch
What a slippery slope innit?Not breaking the rules if she don't "sell" it on here
Wdym ?What a slippery slope innit?
Aren't you going to do anything about the girl who told me to kill myself?Wdym ?
make a ruleNot breaking the rules if she don't "sell" it on here
And I'm learning English and I also like this expression so I wanted to use it.Aren't you going to do anything about the girl who told me to kill myself?
OP didn't told you thatAren't you going to do anything about the girl who told me to kill myself?
Wdym she explicitly told me to kill myselfOP didn't told you that
That is against the rules isn't it?Wdym she explicitly told me to kill myself
??? I didnβtWdym she explicitly told me to kill myself
I'm not talking about you chill.??? I didnβt
My bad.I'm not talking about you chill.
But would you kill me though?My bad.
NoBut would you kill me though?
Hell nahbut you actually gotta get your feet pretty bro like exfoliate them shave them and paint your toes
yo you can actually make bank like this and with this economy broHell nah
Now we are talking.yo you can actually make bank like this and with this economy bro
i have bunions and i rip off my toenails till its bare and starts to bleedJust wash your feet, get your nails done, shave your legs and take pics ? Bud unless you've goofy ogre feet it doesn't seems to be complicated
I had a girl in my school who took her moms id and sold them thereWait feetfinder is real? I thought it was made up bs. Thanks man
Some uploading siteIβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out
MeIβm trying to get bankhelp a girl out