- Joined
- Jul 20, 2025
- Messages
- 3,190
- Online time
- 12d 3h
- Reputation
- 10,749
How nigha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Go onso basically
And after that you justso basically
are you 12How nigha
Do I do with the razor or the haircut thingAnd after that you just
15 and I didint let my dad teach me because I thought it was gayare you 12
you pluck every hair out 1 by 1Do I do with the razor or the haircut thing
well its not hard15 and I didint let me dad teach me because I thought it was gay
I’m finished I’m just gonna put nair on ityou pluck every hair out 1 by 1
I’m not good with instructions I’m a visual learnerwell its not hard
its difficult to explain here so might as well watch a video or ask chatgpt
then we're fuckedI’m not good with instructions I’m a visual learner
What if I cut my skinYou take the razor and move it on your skin
don’t u could get chemical burns tbh just use the razor idk how it works with men but i’m assuming u shave downwards and like diagonally use shaving cream btwI’m finished I’m just gonna put nair on it
put a tiny piece of tissue on it but don’t leave it on ull look like a r****dWhat if I cut my skin
I give updon’t u could get chemical burns tbh just use the razor idk how it works with men but i’m assuming u shave downwards and like diagonally use shaving cream btw
Only move the razor against the grain never sidewaysWhat if I cut my skin