Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How would I go about giving my designs/concepts for my device to a professional or researcher.

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Established
Guild
jbww
This relates to my other thread of my femoral lengthening device. I dont want them to steal it. I'm probably going to get a Patent first before it but also I'm still in highschool and haven't even gone to premed or medschool yet lol. Is there a way for them to take me seriously? I also dont want them to just take my method and run with their own design and make millions off of it. This device could and well be an alternative to LL (cheaper, safer, and more accesssible).

1. get a lawyer
2. get the proffesional to sign an NDA (Non disclosure agreement), legally makes it confidential
3. convince them its worthy- first have the problem statement presented- what is a cheaper, safer alternative way for LL? then show the solution, all the benefits + downsides (the pro can help w/ cons, idk)
4. show prototypes and detailed drawings, in engineering class we learned ways to draw designs, if you dont know how do research on different drawing views
5. get a patent- it will be diffuclt+get a patent lawyer
think carefully about who you pick

hand it over to me bud and ill figure it out from there (i definitely wont steal the idea and make millions off of it)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 8
D Looksmaxxing 19