Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hunter eyes without plastic surgery

bye

What are ways to get hunter eyes without plastic surgery? Everything I've seen for hunter eyes with softmaxxing is copium. Sorry for low effort post, just need anything to better my eye area.

you can max out other parts of your eye too to help with better eye area:
under eye support: get good sleep, volufline, icing
eye drops
fix and dye brows
grow longer lashes
be careful w/ your eyes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you can max out other parts of your eye too to help with better eye area:
under eye support: get good sleep, volufline, icing
eye drops
fix and dye brows
grow longer lashes
be careful w/ your eyes
I guess I'm going to have to wait until I can get a canthoplasty lol

havent seen a person on here who has gotten surgery + posted results

What kind of question is this? No, you cannot change an entire genetic area without plastic surgery. We aren’t Jesus f*****g Christ, if there was a way to get hunter eyes that simple then we wouldn’t know. Best you can do is minoxidil on eyebrows.