- Joined
- May 12, 2025
- Messages
- 30,085
- Solutions
- 53
- Online time
- 8d 20h
- Reputation
- 120,564
I dono one does
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I dono one does
Sub 5Hey, are you MTB or higher baby?
WhyDont talk to me
Thats fine tbh only woman here dms babySub 5
Okay daddyThats fine tbh only woman here dms baby
I dont believe youI do
SHUT UPPPPPPP
n***a i wanna genuinely know why u dont like me just say the damn reasons lardSHUT UPPPPPPP
I just fucking hate you is that so hard to believe that someone hates you because I do please stopn***a i wanna genuinely know why u dont like me just say the damn reasons lard
Alright clearly u wont tell me the reason stop talking to meI just fucking hate you is that so hard to believe that someone hates you because I do please stop
I actually love everyone on hereI dont believe you
Its a girl? Probably mad i dont wanna crack itI actually love everyone on here
And you're a girl so I love you more
aww I do love you tooI actually love everyone on here
And you're a girl so I love you more
SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPIts a girl? Probably mad i dont wanna crack it
Stop replying to me what can u not understandSHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP
I fucking swear if you tag me againNgl i was being a jester all day im bored @RAD i apologize![]()
Alright buddy i apologize doe good dayI fucking swear if you tag me again
Don’t let them annoy you bestie theyre probably just altsaww I do love you too
I will tryDon’t let them annoy you bestie theyre probably just alts
Sorry I tagged you btw I didn’t know it annoyed you im sorryI will try
ill never be annoyed from youSorry I tagged you btw I didn’t know it annoyed you im sorry