- Joined
- Jun 28, 2025
- Messages
- 16,281
- Solutions
- 12
- Online time
- 9d 20h
- Reputation
- 73,734
WowI don't care about people's retarded alt accounts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
WowI don't care about people's retarded alt accounts
No, i don’t, i’m humblethe way you talk about yourself n***a id put money on the fact you suck your own cock
i have never seen him flirtI detest him, he humiliated a (former) moderator, he doesn’t respect the staff, he is toxic and flirts with most users
Yah you flirted with meI detest him, he humiliated a (former) moderator, he doesn’t respect the staff, he is toxic and flirts with most users
brutal corruption pilli have never seen him flirt
Welcome back. I'm kind of shocked you're back on this account.
blow my cockNo, i don’t, i’m humble
Idk I was boredWelcome back. I'm kind of shocked you're back on this account.
No thanks, i’m straightblow my cock
Mememememeblow my cock
As a circleNo thanks, i’m straight
I don’t want to lose my e virginityAs a circle
Be honest did nihilus make black vodo magic on us so we can never leave the forumWelcome back. I'm kind of shocked you're back on this account.
2 lateI don’t want to lose my e virginity
2 and 3/4 late2 late
peanut butter2 and 3/4 late
I have a favour to ask youpeanut butter
by all meansI have a favour to ask you