Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

hypothetically speaking...

Mia

"bro I dont want to be god for 1/3 of my life"
Reputable β˜…β˜…
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
2,103
Solutions
1
Online time
16d 1h
Reputation
10,027
how many guides does one have to make to become contributor? like what happens if I make 30+ guides or something but nobody reads and they flop because they're shitty will I still be a contributor or would I just be looked down upon and become a jester? πŸ₯Ί

tagging uh other contributors and a mod... @genio @jonyπŸ–€bp @TonyDr
 
Bro i feel like ive been doinf ts
I wanna be MoTM
Good luck with that

Motm winners are just whoever mods like most these days
I have given plenty of advice to ppl on here and ratings like a lot I have proof too πŸ₯Ή
You're probably just not known enough by admins then
 
Good luck with that

Motm winners are just whoever mods like most these days

You're probably just not known enough by admins then
Broooo 🫩🫩🫩
Ive been guiding like crazy ts past week ive averaged like 1 high effort guide/informative thread a day
 
I wrote like 3-4 guides and 2 informative threads but u prolly only need like 3 guides
I might go for it then take the 4 or 5 hours and talk about the niche looksmaxxes for n*****s
 
Bro im tired of seeing ts sunglass emoji i wanna see gold rep bhais
Everyone give me gold rep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
 
Broooo 🫩🫩🫩
Ive been guiding like crazy ts past week ive averaged like 1 high effort guide/informative thread a day
I can vote for you but since all motm have gone it won't be worth much without sucking mods cock on top
how does one get known
Post slop on off topic theory
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top