Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis Hypothetically, what would you do if you couldn't ascend

I'd have just a straight,bit upturned nose with a 2cm width. All what I'm getting costs 6.500€ on the low end and 9.000€ on the higher end most likely it's gonna be 7.500€. not that hard to earn that much in the next years.
I saw some cringe looksmaxx.org pdf guide earlier which claimed upturned nose on men is failo jfl
 
1000062506.jpg

Me and who:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top