Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothetically

BriannaPilled

Living Dead Girl
Joined
Jul 24, 2025
Messages
316
Online time
1d 12h
Reputation
838
Location
Prezza Italy
If you were a monkey and you learned that NASA planned to send you to space in a fully functional rocket ship by yourself how would you ruin their research plan?
I want some unnecessary amounts of detail. Reality can be whatever you want no rules no bounds.
 
full time yapper
1755270517794.png
 
If you were a monkey and you learned that NASA planned to send you to space in a fully functional rocket ship by yourself how would you ruin their research plan?
I want some unnecessary amounts of detail. Reality can be whatever you want no rules no bounds.
why would you ruin it?
 
If you were a monkey and you learned that NASA planned to send you to space in a fully functional rocket ship by yourself how would you ruin their research plan?
I want some unnecessary amounts of detail. Reality can be whatever you want no rules no bounds.
Shit then throw it at everyone
 
I would probably climb to the highest point I can. Which would probably kill me before I jumped from there
Nothing depressing, I just think its really cool to see a suicide from a beautiful, high view. Based on the fact that u accept it, u would die happy with a unique feeling
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top