Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I‘m a very stoic person

Congratulations, the owner of this site @cr1st14n has nominated you to be member of the month!
thanks to me and of course the help of my inferiors we had the opportunity to give you this very unusual title, much love and enjoy it.

your salary will be discussed in the future.

tagging inferiors: @Dean @TonyDr @huntergirl @Nihilus
 
I'm kinda the same way. I think most girls generally prefer enthusiastic people, though.

Yeah, I also like quiet girls more.
 
How is that a humblebrag though? Some people are less expressive naturally. It doesn't imply superiority.

I don't think the OP framed it that way at all.
op claims he's a stoic not as a flaw to correct, but like it's a subtle virtue. it's just performative humility.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top