Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’d be rich if I did not spend money on girls

lowkey yeah but i need to become the provider at some point, cant be the bitch of the interaction for long
Enjoy it while it lasts. But I totally get you, same way as I don’t see why you can’t rely on bitches money forever since they do the same when the roles are reversed.
 
Well at least I’m aware of it now right
5054301_IMG_5862.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top