Join 28,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m 15 I’m ugly is it to late?

kazxin

I don’t know what to do school is about to start and I don’t think I’ve had any progress at all I want to lose face fat as I think that is what’s holding me back i genuinely can’t go to school because I’m insecure about my looks I’m a little athletic but I still got chub. Any advice?

stop eating so much junk and only eat real food, only drink water and milk

start doing home workouts like pushups and sprinting, and go on walks daily

you will lose fat trust me

Don’t worry about school, if you’re truly ugly you’ll be bullied and no girls will likely. It’s just the way the world works, don’t let any motherfucker on this site tell you to go work on yourself and be NT. I see like 500, 700 pound women easily get dates and no one ever tells them to work on themselves. You should still self improve but do it quietly, do go around boasting how you got a new PR rep whatever. Once again like I said, I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH, take the bullying and accept girls will be repulsed by you. In 2 years you’ll mog everyone and you’ll regret ever worrying about some 2 week high school relationship.

First off, don't see school as a social place. As much as it is but you need to focus on the learning aspect of school, if you spend hours wondering 'Do I look good' 'How's my hair looking' 'Are people staring at me' you'll never spend any real time learning and will just be a social r****d. Most of the people at school really couldn't give a f**k about what you look like they are there for the sole reason of learning and really couldn't care about you in general. The first step to improving is getting a better mindset, f**k what other people think and start focusing on yourself then you'll improve. Mainly just eat healthy and workout, simple things like those can make the biggest differences

Don’t worry about school, if you’re truly ugly you’ll be bullied and no girls will likely. It’s just the way the world works, don’t let any motherfucker on this site tell you to go work on yourself and be NT. I see like 500, 700 pound women easily get dates and no one ever tells them to work on themselves. You should still self improve but do it quietly, do go around boasting how you got a new PR rep whatever. Once again like I said, I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH, take the bullying and accept girls will be repulsed by you. In 2 years you’ll mog everyone and you’ll regret ever worrying about some 2 week high school relationship.
he wont mog people, but shure will improve himself

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stop eating so much junk and only eat real food, only drink water and milk

start doing home workouts like pushups and sprinting, and go on walks daily

you will lose fat trust me
Got it will do.

Back