- Joined
- Jul 6, 2025
- Messages
- 5,302
- Online time
- 20d 12h
- Reputation
- 9,350
- Guild
- The Bastard Squad
Title fucktards.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pat patTitle fucktards.
Depends on age of consent in your countryTitle fucktards.
One simple run to the woodchipper my gTitle fucktards.
She’s pretty thoyeah tbh
I live between England and California.I think you're fine, where do you live ?
Don’t understand fam.the @Freak pipeline
What's your nameI live between England and California.
Sammy the Crab.What's your name
I'm filing a reportSammy the Crab.![]()
The police only harass the poor people.I'm filing a report
is this true? @tuberculosisinmybalThe police only harass the poor people.
911...Title fucktards.
Don't know I'm not poor tbhis this true? @tuberculosisinmybal
you read it the wrong wayDon't know I'm not poor tbh
since you're rich you shouldn't be harassed by the police *I don't get it tbh![]()
Ahhhh I didn't get harassed by the police it was border controlsince you're rich you shouldn't be harassed by the police *
I don't get it tbh![]()