- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,101
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,775
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where is he ?@3links2 u were right about that at least. I only play with snow![]()
A black man that only goes for white women. If youβve heard of Dr Umar some black ppl treat them like race traitorsWhat is a coon bud
Banned. Been banned for months nowWhere is he ?
Would do the same if I was BBC TBH can't hateA black man that only goes for white women. If youβve heard of Dr Umar some black ppl treat them like race traitors
But whats reason for ban, I only know he spammed with posts but I liked to read themBanned. Been banned for months now
Dk bud. But heβs moved on. I guess itβs better that wayBut whats reason for ban, I only know he spammed with posts but I liked to read them
Unlike others he didn't make alt ?
auggy@3links2 u were right about that at least. I only play with snow![]()
Yeah?auggy
Over for white brah.And also, my mom was talking about what kind of girl Iβd marry and even she said white girl. Like how does she even knowI havenβt told her shit
Shi you know game twnI only play with snow![]()
Over for me more like. Bro my parents think Iβm a coon it doesnβt get much worseOver for white brah.
Thatβs not what a coon is, a coon is someone who sticks up for white folks for approval but is seen as a jester to themA black man that only goes for white women. If youβve heard of Dr Umar some black ppl treat them like race traitors
So Iβm not a coon? Oh thanks fuck, my older bro was calling me one ever since my mom said thatThatβs not what a coon is, a coon is someone who sticks up for white folks for approval but is seen as a jester to them