Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m a lonely fragile chud while my friends are all in relationships

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
IMG_1675.webp

just be good looking brutal

IMG_1673.webp

Foid just left me on read, brutal humour pill

At least she watched it doe
IMG_1676.webp
 
I was kinda trolling the first foid btw

I don’t say that stuff unironically

Still made me sad 🥺
 
Brutal. I remember back in my omegle days, I matched with this white mtb that found my voice attractive so we added each other on snap. She wanted to see me and so i sent a pic of my brown cutecel self and she laughed but we still did stuff anyways. That laugh from her was brutal tho.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top