Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I’m autistic

Dandelions

Bonesmashing Everyday Until I Get Lean
Reputable
Established
So naturally, I show people at school pics of PSL Gods. For some reason, when I show pictures of Zeta one of the common responses I get is that I look like him. Biggest lifefuel I’ve ever gotten in my life. They keep saying that our like chin or jawline is similar I think, I’m not sure what they mean because obviously normies don’t know about blackpill terms, but if they’re talking about my lower third or zygos then it defintely isn’t over

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zeta PSL god? Zeta is just a teen who debloated and maxed out his pretty boy look. But I always knew you had potential, bro. You've got this stay focused and hit your target.
I think ZETA is 7.5psl but that’s just me. I for sure will, thanks saar.

So naturally, I show people at school pics of PSL Gods. For some reason, when I show pictures of Zeta one of the common responses I get is that I look like him. Biggest lifefuel I’ve ever gotten in my life. They keep saying that our like chin or jawline is similar I think, I’m not sure what they mean because obviously normies don’t know about blackpill terms, but if they’re talking about my lower third or zygos then it defintely isn’t over
You do have a similar jaw to him idk your eye area though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter