- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,824
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 3h
- Reputation
- 46,774
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome back!!If anyone gives a fuck. @over0 cucked me as I was gone,now is my redemption.
Homelander probably.cucked you for who
Tag me in some will you?Bro you missed so many of my legendary posts like have fun reading them all
Piggy?It was always pig![]()
What kind of piggy is it?It was always pig![]()
A perfect oneWhat kind of piggy is it?
It’s fine man you’re a cool guy.Hi Mandy. Sorry for being mean to you bro
Who the fuck has self bannedI honestly feel like crying why is everyone selfbanning
Chad does what Chad wantsIt was always pig![]()
glam, peplekent, smallvile, truetard and like so many others idekWho the fuck has self banned
Not me. Btw, can you lend me ten pounds fam?Who the fuck has self banned
Glam self banned again? fmlglam, peplekent, smallvile, truetard and like so many others idek
I actually feel bad for you but I’m like very happy at the same timeGlam self banned again? fml
MoneyI actually feel bad for you but I’m like very happy at the same time
You’re winning motm finally after all you contributed with and stuff but the forum is dead so there’s kind of no point now
SMALLVILLE PROMISED TO CARRY THE GOLD REP LEGACY!glam, peplekent, smallvile, truetard and like so many others idek
bros long goneSMALLVILLE PROMISED TO CARRY THE GOLD REP LEGACY!
I know…what has this shit come to man? This looks like a family meeting and all of a sudden half of them left.bros long gone
very trueI know…what has this shit come to man? This looks like a family meeting and all of a sudden half of them left.
You carry it on for himSMALLVILLE PROMISED TO CARRY THE GOLD REP LEGACY!
@quiescent disappeared too right jflYou carry it on for him
I’m turning it homelander now.You carry it on for him
Pls noI’m turning it homelander now.