Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m bored, ask me some questions

Boredom is a curse
 
whats ur psl scale
how tall r u
what do u do for a job
how old are u
are u currently on a relationship
why are u into lm
do you consider yourself blackpilled

you don thave to answer all the questions just whatever u feel like
 
whats ur psl scale
how tall r u
what do u do for a job
how old are u
are u currently on a relationship
why are u into lm
do you consider yourself blackpilled

you don thave to answer all the questions just whatever u feel like
Subatomic
More than 180 less than 190
I sell tears
I’m of legal age
I was until last week
Poetry, lately
Sort of

How old are you
See above
 
Sorry about ur breakup ☹️ they broke ur up
I'm fine; I'm just a horrible, selfish person at times
She's not doing so well
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top