Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m bored, have a very strict dad, and grounded. What should I work on?

you look like a nerfed version of Lucky Blue Smith

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
lol more like a W, those things turn people ugly real quick if they don’t what they are doing

shut up raj all you do is fight on these forums
What more can they offer after a certain period of time has passed in which i learnt everything better than everyone

People believe false things i try to tell them what i think is the truth
It leads to fights
If my main motive was fighting i would be banned

Last edited:
Go to Africa, go to one of the poorest areas lacking the most medical resources. Go to the local hosptial dressed as a miracle worker and find a baby with no arms or legs, say to the mother 'I have replacement limbs in the car for him' let the mother get excited so she hands over the baby. Except, go to the villiage and place the baby in the middle, grab itching powder from your pocket and sprinkle it all over the baby and watch it tweak out

Go to Africa, go to one of the poorest areas lacking the most medical resources. Go to the local hosptial dressed as a miracle worker and find a baby with no arms or legs, say to the mother 'I have replacement limbs in the car for him' let the mother get excited so she hands over the baby. Except, go to the villiage and place the baby in the middle, grab itching powder from your pocket and sprinkle it all over the baby and watch it tweak out
So cool bro

What are you?

If you don't mine me asking

I'm confused as to why RAJ is calling you a monkey
i am afghan, we actually talked about this before in off topic, you told me you were dravidian

i am afghan, we actually talked about this before in off topic, you told me you were dravidian
I guess I am bad listener

I guess I am more of a over-sharer, oopsies

Yeah it's a rule but it's not really one that people care about

Don't revive old threads basically. In forum culture it is known to be disrespectful. It's called necrobumping

Yeah it's a rule but it's not really one that people care about

Don't revive old threads basically. In forum culture it is known to be disrespectful. It's called necrobumping
oh whitepill and others didnt have a problem before when i mentioned multiple times that i love scrolling thru old threads

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Off-Topic 6
Dandelions Off-Topic 130
N Looksmaxxing 4
Yeyi Ratings 11