- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
Fuck all your mothers btw, mothers day is the worst day in the world I’d rather save a squirrel than my own mother
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
become the mother and celebrate yourselfI’d rather save a squirrel than my own mother
im malebecome the mother and celebrate yourself
Then you’ll start a new day, see what I did thereFuck all your mothers btw, mothers day is the worst day in the world I’d rather save a squirrel than my own mother
mane fuh i' u talm bou' lil boayFuck all your mothers btw, mothers day is the worst day in the world I’d rather save a squirrel than my own mother
deletedI’d rather save a squirrel than my own mother