Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m feel like my friends are gonna hate me at school

neymar

All is full of love 💕
I have been skipping nonstop and I’m tired of texting them when I’m not here so i just be a ghost. I be sending them reels and never turning up to plans or school my attendance is 25% type shi. I feel like they will miss my aura too much and start to hate me in turn . My football team prob also might hate me for turning down our first tournament and barely going to practise. Is this a thing because for me personally if the roles were switched I wouldn’t give a shit and prob understand

I have been skipping nonstop and I’m tired of texting them when I’m not here so i just be a ghost. I be sending them reels and never turning up to plans or school my attendance is 25% type shi. I feel like they will miss my aura too much and start to hate me in turn . My football team prob also might hate me for turning down our first tournament and barely going to practise. Is this a thing because for me personally if the roles were switched I wouldn’t give a shit and prob understand
Used to be me as well

Back