Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m getting tired of this just give me the fastest way to debloat

Nairod

It might be because I haven’t been moving much ever since my injury but I’m gonna tweak out if I don’t get rid of this water retention. I don’t care if it involves fentanyl I need the fastest debloat possible. Potassium is barley working idk if I’m just not taking enough tho but I need help I’ve been struggling with this.

It might be because I haven’t been moving much ever since my injury but I’m gonna tweak out if I don’t get rid of this water retention. I don’t care if it involves fentanyl I need the fastest debloat possible. Potassium is barley working idk if I’m just not taking enough tho but I need help I’ve been struggling with this.
Potassium for debloat barely works consistently you need drugs or just fix diet

Cardio is the best natural way right now. A good sweat really does wonders for debloating. Sauna too since you are injured

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cardio is the best natural way right now. A good sweat really does wonders for debloating. Sauna too since you are injured
Yea I’m cooked I can’t even step in a sauna cause I have wires and stitches in my foot currently. I just gotta wait it out then.

Back