Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m going on a “date” tomorrow

Deleted Member 49073

Still dreaming 'bout you
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
12,249
Solutions
2
Online time
22d 22h
Reputation
46,383
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
Avenge us 🫶🫡
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
Damn n***a how her mum cum then she cum 3 minute later u make 2 girls cum same day? Mirin
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
instant slay if you her your .com account
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
1000012722.jpg
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
Screenshot_20250709_183835_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
NOO I WAS JOKING CUZ OF UR LARP THREAD THE OTHER DAY IM RLLY SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND MEAN AT ALL UR RLLY SWEET I HAVE LIKE NOTBING AGAISNT YOU
OHHH WAIT i didnt get the joke im sorry thats my fauly do not apologize
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
Mirin hard
 
Mogs me I've talked to zero girls during my vacation💔

Don't fumble bhai
I wanted a summer fling so bad but didn’t ar all😿

Fuck I should’ve cold inhib maxed.

I actually got semi approached twice by like two girls they were like mtb make up cels, I was being hypergamous and wanted an htb and above so I’d dint ask for their numbers and ended up not slaying at all jfl
 
I wanted a summer fling so bad but didn’t ar all😿

Fuck I should’ve cold inhib maxed.

I actually got semi approached twice by like two girls they were like mtb make up cels, I was being hypergamous and wanted an htb and above so I’d dint ask for their numbers and ended up not slaying at all jfl
My brother and I tried talking to some girls, it was alright. Nothing really came of it, I just talked to some of them while he stood there awkwardly.
 
My brother and I tried talking to some girls, it was alright. Nothing really came of it, I just talked to some of them while he stood there awkwardly.
Like cold approaching.

Bro ur lucky u have a brother I have an awkward ahh sister so I can’t rely on like my older bro to set up two mans or sum jfl
 
Like cold approaching.

Bro ur lucky u have a brother I have an awkward ahh sister so I can’t rely on like my older bro to set up two mans or sum jfl
He did fuck all man I was doing all the talking, he said awkward yeah’s or no’s and stood there with his hand on the back of his head.
 
I wanted a summer fling so bad but didn’t ar all😿

Fuck I should’ve cold inhib maxed.

I actually got semi approached twice by like two girls they were like mtb make up cels, I was being hypergamous and wanted an htb and above so I’d dint ask for their numbers and ended up not slaying at all jfl
Atleast some girls approached you man best that ever happened to me this vacation was when a group of girls smiled at me but most of them are chopped anyway so idc
 
It’s with some girl I met at my hotel. Her family had met mine sometime in the week before, but I first met her today. I was sitting out in the lounge and her mum came first and said hello.

Then she came like 3 minutes later (I think her mum told her) and we talked for like 30 minutes. She’s 16 and from England, and pretty pretty 😁. Now I’m going to go walking with her tomorrow around the town.
good luck chad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top