- Joined
- Jul 28, 2025
- Messages
- 5,351
- Solutions
- 5
- Reputation
- 13,494
HeheheNot even trolling
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
HeheheNot even trolling
what n***aIt ended bro, shredded got cucked
U got disc?Could someone fill me in on what the screenshots were saying
Yuh it’s augsintern_U got disc?
5 days ago she saw my slay threads on org and got mad at me so said she’s play meCould someone fill me in on what the screenshots were saying
yeah I saw what she said5 days ago she saw my slay threads on org and got mad at me so said she’s play me
It was me talking shit like a week ago because I was mad at shredded because we had a little argumentCould someone fill me in on what the screenshots were saying
Yup5 days ago she saw my slay threads on org and got mad at me so said she’s play me
lmao ik you didnt mean it in those screenshots I ain't that stupidIt was me talking shit like a week ago because I was mad at shredded because we had a little argument
Old shit doesn’t matter anymore
Exactlylmao ik you didnt mean it in those screenshots I ain't that stupid
.Exactly
I was just mad
Jfl yeah
LMAOOOOO trueyo edit my reply, he's gonna crash out if he saw that
Delete the last part yk