Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m kinda cooked

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
I need a new source of dopamine. Fuck TikTok, it’s filled with the most braindead shit. Not to mention the comments. A chad could post a vid and there’d be some subhuman talking bout “your chin is 0.0234mm less projected than ideal, over 🤓”

Idk what TV shows to watch

Videogames these days are kinda boring.
I already hang out with friends quite a bit.

Fuck man. I need something like else to pass the time other than discussing lookism on forums. So ova, ova ova ovaaaa
 
High time to start reading books I guess

3F1EB6EF-6350-401B-BA4B-4D5395633791.jpeg
 
I need a new source of dopamine. Fuck TikTok, it’s filled with the most braindead shit. Not to mention the comments. A chad could post a vid and there’d be some subhuman talking bout “your chin is 0.0234mm less projected than ideal, over 🤓”

Idk what TV shows to watch

Videogames these days are kinda boring.
I already hang out with friends quite a bit.

Fuck man. I need something like else to pass the time other than discussing lookism on forums. So ova, ova ova ovaaaa
go outside. Embrace night life.
 
I need a new source of dopamine. Fuck TikTok, it’s filled with the most braindead shit. Not to mention the comments. A chad could post a vid and there’d be some subhuman talking bout “your chin is 0.0234mm less projected than ideal, over 🤓”

Idk what TV shows to watch

Videogames these days are kinda boring.
I already hang out with friends quite a bit.

Fuck man. I need something like else to pass the time other than discussing lookism on forums. So ova, ova ova ovaaaa
Try to have other hobbies like lurking flee markets to find books to read, start something new like dance classes (ideal when it's paired yk), woodworking, pottery, drama classes, going to a shooting range club, gardening etc
 
Try to have other hobbies like lurking flee markets to find books to read, start something new like dance classes (ideal when it's paired yk), woodworking, pottery, drama classes, going to a shooting range club, gardening etc
Sexy
 
Try to have other hobbies like lurking flee markets to find books to read, start something new like dance classes (ideal when it's paired yk), woodworking, pottery, drama classes, going to a shooting range club, gardening etc
I know what kind of man you are… and I’m all in for it

A79FEAFB-1321-40D6-B9F1-4AEC2E22289A.jpeg
 
Brother you live in the UK, you could go to some night club and start partying and drinking alcohol, you could dance and rave all night and meet some MTB's down to fuck. Or you could just go for walks in nature, that is if you don't want to rot on these forums much or at all
 
And? Unlike you I at least produced some software products

What did you produce apart from your roided body?
Just recently donated sperm to the clinic which will be used to inseminate your mother
 
I need a new source of dopamine. Fuck TikTok, it’s filled with the most braindead shit. Not to mention the comments. A chad could post a vid and there’d be some subhuman talking bout “your chin is 0.0234mm less projected than ideal, over 🤓”

Idk what TV shows to watch

Videogames these days are kinda boring.
I already hang out with friends quite a bit.

Fuck man. I need something like else to pass the time other than discussing lookism on forums. So ova, ova ova ovaaaa
might as well do something productive
 
Boredom is good for the mind :3
 
I need a new source of dopamine. Fuck TikTok, it’s filled with the most braindead shit. Not to mention the comments. A chad could post a vid and there’d be some subhuman talking bout “your chin is 0.0234mm less projected than ideal, over 🤓”

Idk what TV shows to watch

Videogames these days are kinda boring.
I already hang out with friends quite a bit.

Fuck man. I need something like else to pass the time other than discussing lookism on forums. So ova, ova ova ovaaaa
i was like this but then i stopped going online and instead i bought this sketchbook and i paint pretty places in my neighbourhood
And i also got into reading its lowkey fun

for tv shows i loooove twin peaks
 
write something
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top