Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i’m out

everyone deleted sadly
rip this forum was actually fun like just a month ago
IMG_4681.png
 
Yeah I will send you proof that i’m him with screenshots via dm once that shithole is up and working again
i doubt ill be back tho
i asked them what proof they had that im a girl and they rejected the comment twice
 
this forum is so incredibly dead for some reason, and the new users aren’t helping either. what happened to the forum i once used to love
Everyone’s been saying the same shit. Tragic what happened to this place
 
everyone deleted sadly
rip this forum was actually fun like just a month ago
yeah it’s odd, i feel like it was just yesterday where i was struggling to keep up with threads. now that shit says “peter33” 17 times on page 1 shitposting about games
 
yeah, it had a good few month run but i think this is where it ends. i don’t see how this forum could gain any more traction
It was fun while it lasted. Good thing I won’t feel FOMO when I delete if this place dies fr
 
It was fun while it lasted. Good thing I won’t feel FOMO when I delete if this place dies fr
To be fair I don’t think this is the first dying and won’t be the last,it’s always rebound and then fall.
 
To be fair I don’t think this is the first dying and won’t be the last,it’s always rebound and then fall.
True that, but I don’t see the forum picking up steam for the next couple months tbh

New users outside a few are shit, no thread is really interesting, too much inner drama. It’s some bullshit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top