- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,843
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 4h
- Reputation
- 46,828
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

She’s Stacylite,beautiful
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Jfl that’s so truemirin
meanwhile, the average larper thinks they are gonna sound convincing if they post this same thought as a longwinded angsty essay referencing all the ratings they got from fellow paki incels via dms
The amount of low to high MTNs on org who cheek bite grow out a long hair and think they are moggers is insaneJfl that’s so true
Then they face reveal and you’re like “this n***a lying”
Such a pmoThe amount of low to high MTNs on org who cheek bite grow out a long hair and think they are moggers is insane
Like bro, you have baby chin to philtrum, no fing jaw, brutal gonial angle, no browridge, shit zygos, mediocre eyes
And the blackgymmax pms their face to females and they get brutal reality checkSuch a pmo
Then they have the audacity to go around saying they “mog”
I REMEMBER THIS n***aAnd the blackgymmax pms their face to females and they get brutal reality check
View attachment 151777
His side is brutalAnd the blackgymmax pms their face to females and they get brutal reality check
View attachment 151777
Yeah front is okay but side is shitHis side is brutal
I was in his side cause I hate bgmI REMEMBER THIS n***a
He’s in this forum too
Bgm knew what he was doing lmaoYeah front is okay but side is shit
I don’t have an opinion on either but yh Bgm is a Fuckass n***a for making fun of that schery guy even after his deathI was in his side cause I hate bgm
I lowkey love this n****r sometimes how he trolls incelsBgm knew what he was doing lmao
He has so much ego also he participated in the suicide of an old user and he jokes about it nowI lowkey love this n****r sometimes how he trolls incels
Btw him James and pompom on org lmao
View attachment 151778
Wait WHAT???making fun of that schery guy even after his death
wtf I did not know thatHe has so much ego also he participated in the suicide of an old user and he jokes about it now
hes pming old landwhales with like 5 baby daddies thoAnd the blackgymmax pms their face to females and they get brutal reality check
View attachment 151777