- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
I could eat Korea
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ni haoI could eat Korea
Whichever means hit my dmsNorth or south?
Can u tag him I have him on ignore and im supposed to stand on businessI see what you did there.
What even is his @Can u tag him I have him on ignore and im supposed to stand on business
R u trying to fool meWhat even is his @
@penis666999What even is his @
isn't that piggy
I'll just delete yours tbhMogged
Aww so cuteI'll just delete yours tbh
Aww so cute
Thx for the tags boyos i had her on ignore so i couldnt see
Wise choiceThx for the tags boyos i had her on ignore so i couldnt see