Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’m so scared for my future

Oh that’s real. If I’m still lonely and haven’t reached my potential I’m striving for looks wise I’m gone by 25
Nah fr
prob gonna end up an alcoholic by 30 anyways and if im also lonely might aswell go
 
Truly trying don’t want to sound like a fat ass chud but motivation is so low and everything seems to be somewhat against me life never goes my way
gotta talk to a therapist man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top