- Joined
- Apr 23, 2026
- Messages
- 3,949
- Online time
- 6d 43m
- Reputation
- 4,531
I’m driving back for my finals but I’m moving out at 9 am because I hate this gay ass suite
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
u live in a suite? : oI’m driving back for my finals but I’m moving out at 9 am because I hate this gay ass suite
u live in a suit?I’m driving back for my finals but I’m moving out at 9 am because I hate this gay ass suite
lol we said da same tingu live in a suit?![]()
Suite like dorm style apartmentu live in a suite? : o
woahh coolSuite like dorm style apartment
No it sucks I have no kitchen and my suitmates boyfriends live here basically always a fucking man in my housewoahh cool![]()
ew.No it sucks I have no kitchen and my suitmates boyfriends live here basically always a fucking man in my house