Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I’m taking a break

Shkypot

Faggots.com unwanted child
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Oct 8, 2025
Messages
7,451
Solutions
11
Online time
24d 21h
Reputation
28,438
Location
Ireland
Instagram: shkypot
Guild
Real Yearner
THERE HASNT BEEN A DAY SINCE I JOINED WHERE I HAVENT USED THE FORUM

The people here are a great community but I need to take a break, all my bhais getting banned has gutted me

I have a 10k race coming up on feb 1st, I have fuck tons of homework to do everyday when I come back to school and my teacher this morning was ranting how we needed to do 4 hours of study every night to prepare for leaving cert (leaving cert is in a years time) and I need to practise my Spanish for school

I have a few guides that I’m working on also, I told people close to me what they are going to be 👀

Forum has been boring lately ngl, and I need to fix my sleep schedule (its 23:14 rn on a school night 😴)

Will be back on feb 8, and will post a guide pretty soon enough, will only reply to pms

Hasta luego❤️‍🩹
 
THERE HASNT BEEN A DAY SINCE I JOINED WHERE I HAVENT USED THE FORUM

The people here are a great community but I need to take a break, all my bhais getting banned has gutted me

I have a 10k race coming up on feb 1st, I have fuck tons of homework to do everyday when I come back to school and my teacher this morning was ranting how we needed to do 4 hours of study every night to prepare for leaving cert (leaving cert is in a years time) and I need to practise my Spanish for school

I have a few guides that I’m working on also, I told people close to me what they are going to be 👀

Forum has been boring lately ngl, and I need to fix my sleep schedule (its 23:14 rn on a school night 😴)

Will be back on feb 8, and will post a guide pretty soon enough, will only reply to pms

Hasta luego❤️‍🩹
Good luck boyo, wish you the best.
 
THERE HASNT BEEN A DAY SINCE I JOINED WHERE I HAVENT USED THE FORUM

The people here are a great community but I need to take a break, all my bhais getting banned has gutted me

I have a 10k race coming up on feb 1st, I have fuck tons of homework to do everyday when I come back to school and my teacher this morning was ranting how we needed to do 4 hours of study every night to prepare for leaving cert (leaving cert is in a years time) and I need to practise my Spanish for school

I have a few guides that I’m working on also, I told people close to me what they are going to be 👀

Forum has been boring lately ngl, and I need to fix my sleep schedule (its 23:14 rn on a school night 😴)

Will be back on feb 8, and will post a guide pretty soon enough, will only reply to pms

Hasta luego❤️‍🩹
Godspeed
 
THERE HASNT BEEN A DAY SINCE I JOINED WHERE I HAVENT USED THE FORUM

The people here are a great community but I need to take a break, all my bhais getting banned has gutted me

I have a 10k race coming up on feb 1st, I have fuck tons of homework to do everyday when I come back to school and my teacher this morning was ranting how we needed to do 4 hours of study every night to prepare for leaving cert (leaving cert is in a years time) and I need to practise my Spanish for school

I have a few guides that I’m working on also, I told people close to me what they are going to be 👀

Forum has been boring lately ngl, and I need to fix my sleep schedule (its 23:14 rn on a school night 😴)

Will be back on feb 8, and will post a guide pretty soon enough, will only reply to pms

Hasta luego❤️‍🩹
ggs bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top