- Joined
- Jun 24, 2024
- Messages
- 3,835
- Reputation
- 15,424
Wish I dnr
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@bunny @bbylola @Anxietypilled @_clover_ @galaxygirl and @hannah TO BE WHITEPILL'S ALTS CONFIRMEDI’m a master larper, capable of acting like an e girl, a NeoNazi giga racist, Looksmax.org users, television characters, a raging homosexual et cetera et cetera
Who’s your alt you keep accusing@bunny @bbylola @Anxietypilled @_clover_ @galaxygirl and @hannah TO BE WHITEPILL'S ALTS CONFIRMED
Elaborate on this statement further dear Rea HimuroWho’s your alt you keep accusing
thought my nga was back but its just some cuck bumping an old threadI write tear gripping dramas with the touch of my keys, using real life people and bending them to the will of my stories
View attachment 55010
I’m a master larper, capable of acting like an e girl, a NeoNazi giga racist, Looksmax.org users, television characters, a raging homosexual et cetera et cetera
View attachment 55012
I use the will of others as papyrus, using their decisions and choices with my superb intellect of their personalities like a pen filling the page with ink.
View attachment 55011
Only a few know the secret behind my true identity and true personality, and as such not much of my posts can be taken at face value, making my post history a labyrinth of what can be taken as truth or what can be decided as farce
Or perhaps I am just the average internet schizophrenic and chronically paranoid and paranormal chap
View attachment 55013
Tags: @ripskeem @Tombradylover @fable @n9wiff @RainbowDash
You accuse everyone of having an alt, seems like your one yourselfElaborate on this statement further dear Rea Himuro
I wish he was backthought my nga was back but its just some cuck bumping an old thread
Whose alt supposedly am I may I ask?You accuse everyone of having an alt, seems like your one yourself
No ideaWhose alt supposedly am I may I ask?
I am not an "alt"No idea