Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Isn’t looksmaxxing just taking care of yourself, you are never too old for itToo old for what? Looksmaxxing? If so, I agree.
No, its over for any living being. Rope for everyoneIsn’t looksmaxxing just taking care of yourself, you are never too old for it
Are u a girlIsn’t looksmaxxing just taking care of yourself, you are never too old for it
Another thread of someone saying they’re done with this placeSrs I’m done lol
From that standpoint you'd never be too old. It's just a question about if effort = reward.Isn’t looksmaxxing just taking care of yourself, you are never too old for it
Always on the lookout huhAre u a girl
Idk what's happening to meAlways on the lookout huh
To be fair I’m new to this and can’t take this seriously lolAnother thread of someone saying they’re done with this place
It’s tragic what’s happened to this place seriously
Thats what blackpill is about bro. And looksmaxxing is a scam, you are born or not with the looks thats itAnother thread of someone saying they’re done with this place
It’s tragic what’s happened to this place seriously
Are u kissless hugless handholdless VirginTo be fair I’m new to this and can’t take this seriously lol
No to all of thisAre u kissless hugless handholdless Virgin
BrutalNo to all of this
I know autistic guys who aren’t incelsBrutal
An autistic female can get laid while an autistic male will be incel forever
Because they are HTN+I know autistic guys who aren’t incels
Wth is htnBecause they are HTN+
High tier normieWth is htn