Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I’ve just pinned aqualyx all over my face again

Deleted Member 61421

My heart goes out to certain individuals, bye
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Messages
23,238
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 1h
Reputation
61,586
It was the perfect amount not even kidding, I was on my last vial and it had an obscure amount around 4ml in it. I have just a tiny bit left over for my nipples to remove a bit of pseudogyno (just tiny nip fat not man boobs)
 
that sounds really painful bro 😅
some parts are painful.

Jowl area

Upper Nasolabial fold

Cheek contours

Masseter surface

some areas of the submental fat region

Least painful are cheeks
 
some parts are painful.

Jowl area

Upper Nasolabial fold

Cheek contours

Masseter surface

some areas of the submental fat region

Least painful are cheeks
im assuming it looks rlly weird if yu miss spots🤔

also do you literally feel it melting?😰
 
It was the perfect amount not even kidding, I was on my last vial and it had an obscure amount around 4ml in it. I have just a tiny bit left over for my nipples to remove a bit of pseudogyno (just tiny nip fat not man boobs)
How many injections did you do? And how much per
 
mutt mutt mutt stinky mutt
IMG_2542.gif
 
How many injections did you do? And how much per
My injection sites are less than my 2 other sessions. So cheek area 6 spots, cheek contour 3, nasolabial (upper mid and mid) 2, smile line buffer fat 1

Double all this btw since its per side

I pin 0.20ml or 20units per nuke zone, 0.10ml per sharpen zone/shallow fat zone
 
It was the perfect amount not even kidding, I was on my last vial and it had an obscure amount around 4ml in it. I have just a tiny bit left over for my nipples to remove a bit of pseudogyno (just tiny nip fat not man boobs)
i dont use aqualyx cuz it hurts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top