Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I actually despise myself

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
Like why tf am I gay? Ew. It's so vulgar to be sexually attracted to them I need to go to conversion therapy. I just wanna be normal.

But hey at least i'm not indian 🙏🏻🤷🏻‍♀️
 
No women, but close enough. Actually no women are precious so fuck you
Am yisrael chai!
1755199733293.jpeg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top