Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I actually started a cut now

Deleted Member 96020

‎Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
3,500
Solutions
2
Reputation
10,025
Current weight 74.3kg
Height 188cm
20% body fat

Dream weight 62 kg
10-12% body fat

@LaWi fat loss day 2

I don’t count my calories rn but tommorow i start count it but i already cut out chocolate ice cream 🙁 and i started to eat clean beef tatar, egg yolks , oranges
 
I just eat whatever and call it a body recomp. I bulk and cut every other day basically and it’s working somehow
 
Current weight 74.3kg
Height 188cm
20% body fat

Dream weight 62 kg
10-12% body fat

@LaWi fat loss day 2

I don’t count my calories rn but tommorow i start count it but i already cut out chocolate ice cream 🙁 and i started to eat clean beef tatar, egg yolks , oranges
ok have fun!
 
Wishing you the best of luck, got quite the same goal were the same height as well, down to around 64kg’s atm
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top