Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I actually wish I had a step dad

height

Well-known member
Requested Ban
Reputable
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
2,068
Online time
6d 7h
Reputation
2,932
Seriously. My mom was once approached by someone who was involved in the vaping market way before it even started out that must've been around 2013. To this day my dad has never helped me even in the worst situations of my life and even this year he lied about wanting to talk to me. Even worse are the cowards who let him get away with it instead of forcing him to be responsible. I'm not afraid to take matters into my own hands since I'm not a coward but unfortunately that opportunity hasn't shown itself yet and it's hard to create. The wicked always run.
 
your dad is high T. Blame your mom for fucking a low class men instead of a high class yt bois
 
your dad is high T. Blame your mom for fucking a low class men instead of a high class yt bois
Nah I come from aristocratic blood lines on both sides and we used to crown kings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top