- Joined
- Oct 21, 2025
- Messages
- 9,822
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 15h
- Reputation
- 27,784
Just went into a pharmacy to get some hydrocortisone
n***a behind the counter interrogates me
He asked is it for me like obviously
Then asks why I need it so I have to bullshit some big bite
Then he asked where so I say back
Then the n***a tells me to not put it on my face
I say Yh knowing full well it’s going on my nose
Ik hydrocortisone isn’t like underground but no way it’s that popular pharmacists know n*****s are putting it on their face
n***a behind the counter interrogates me
He asked is it for me like obviously
Then asks why I need it so I have to bullshit some big bite
Then he asked where so I say back
Then the n***a tells me to not put it on my face
I say Yh knowing full well it’s going on my nose
Ik hydrocortisone isn’t like underground but no way it’s that popular pharmacists know n*****s are putting it on their face