Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I Always get babied๐Ÿซฉ๐Ÿซฉ๐Ÿซฉ

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Reputable โ˜…โ˜…
Established โ˜…
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,474
Online time
11d 17h
Reputation
9,604
Location
Italy
Guild
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Like it's always " you're so innocent!! " " You're so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š" or actually just thinking I'm retarded and 3 years old like haha ok thanks?? But it's annoying when every time you meet someone new they're always like aww you're so innocent like bro what jfl
 
Like it's always " you're so innocent!! " " You're so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š" or actually just thinking I'm retarded and 3 years old like haha ok thanks?? But it's annoying when every time you meet someone new they're always like aww you're so innocent like bro what jfl
CAN A BAD BITCH TREAT ZME like this and not expect me to talked the LEAS??
 
Suffering from success
GENUINELY. DUDE I COULD DO ACTUALLY SOMETHING HORRIBLE TOO AND THEY WOULD BE. LIKE AWW NO ELI IS TOO NICE AND INNOCENT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
 
GENUINELY. DUDE I COULD DO ACTUALLY SOMETHING HORRIBLE TOO AND THEY WOULD BE. LIKE AWW NO ELI IS TOO NICE AND INNOCENT ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
"Vrooo im so innocenttttttt i've never seen tittsssssss ugfhhhhhhhhhhhhh :pepehands:"
 
  • Love
Reactions: Leo
Like it's always " you're so innocent!! " " You're so cute ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š" or actually just thinking I'm retarded and 3 years old like haha ok thanks?? But it's annoying when every time you meet someone new they're always like aww you're so innocent like bro what jfl
Yeh yeh hop on minecraft
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top