Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am a morning Person

I wake up home alone

Brush my teeth

Cook breakfast

and Did school work

And I looked at things online ( smart things )

and it is still early. I Have control over everything
who would have thought ghoulnoob is so productive
 
I wake up home alone

Brush my teeth

Cook breakfast

and Did school work

And I looked at things online ( smart things )

and it is still early. I Have control over everything
what smart things 😉
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top