Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am a .org mod ask me anything

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
do you have to meatride other mods or admins/people above you or adjacent to you? or can you talk shit to them or whatever and get away with it
We’ve got a good vibe in the team, so we don’t really fight. Things can get heated sometimes, but it never gets so bad that it splits the group. You’re free to talk smack, just like a group of close friends.

Last question

Did a mod ever doxx a user's location?? Without mentioning names
If you mean sharing their country and city or personal info, then as far as I know, no. The same rules that apply to users also apply to the mods, and you’ll be banned for it.

Do some mods hate each other?
Yeah, I think that's definitely the case. Just like in any workplace, you'll get along better with some colleagues and not as much with others. I can't say for sure if anyone actually hates each other, but I'm sure some people don’t really like each other. It doesn't affect the modding we do though.

Yeah, I think that's definitely the case. Just like in any workplace, you'll get along better with some colleagues and not as much with others. I can't say for sure if anyone actually hates each other, but I'm sure some people don’t really like each other. It doesn't affect the modding we do though.
Don't mod me please just let me do my thing

That’s a meme, we do it for free.
n*gga u guys arent getting paid and some of u are jewing like crazy with bans and warnings wtffff.

The gengar and jason Voorhees situation jfl if you know you know

You aren't Ascending Hero are you?

You aren't Ascending Hero are you?
@Incognito, I see now you're Emeraldglass. Don't believe I've came across you on .org before. Anyways, I can't stand Ascending Hero. He arbitrarily permabanned me a few years back for shit posting in the looksmaxxing section when I was at zero %. A bunch of people clamored for me to be brought back though. He had a boyfriend on there that I was beefing with.

The gengar and jason Voorhees situation jfl if you know you know
nahhh only the real ones know
i used to dm the both of them all the time
i got a hilarious story abt jason vorhees but i dont wanna air him out here

nahhh only the real ones know
i used to dm the both of them all the time
i got a hilarious story abt jason vorhees but i dont wanna air him out here
A big reason Jason got Demodded (according to himself) is because of the beef with gengar. I like both of them and was upset to see them beef but it was hilarious too ngl

A big reason Jason got Demodded (according to himself) is because of the beef with gengar. I like both of them and was upset to see them beef but it was hilarious too ngl
yeah
they were both chill ngl
oil and water dont mix type shit type shit

@Incognito, I see now you're Emeraldglass. Don't believe I've came across you on .org before. Anyways, I can't stand Ascending Hero. He arbitrarily permabanned me a few years back for shit posting in the looksmaxxing section when I was at zero %. A bunch of people clamored for me to be brought back though. He had a boyfriend on there that I was beefing with.
I have seen You on .org but we never really talked.

what’s something u hate most abt .org and something you love most abt .org?
What I appreciate most about .org is that it’s hardly ever boring thanks to the large user base and the freedom of speech. What frustrates me, though, is the defeatist mindset a lot of users have. They complain about something, you offer a solution, and they just find another excuse. Not only lookswise but everything else in life as well.

"Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @
i_love_roosters
was right about you. Its best to just end your life."
nahh this was crazy

"Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @
i_love_roosters
was right about you. Its best to just end your life."
nahh this was crazy
bruh i thought for a split sec u were writing this toward me then i realized this was the message jason wrote to eviscerate gengar. Holy fuck this was hard to read ngl

What I appreciate most about .org is that it’s hardly ever boring thanks to the large user base and the freedom of speech. What frustrates me, though, is the defeatist mindset a lot of users have. They complain about something, you offer a solution, and they just find another excuse. Not only lookswise but everything else in life as well.
Lebg’s whining enrages me to no ends jfl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cat power Off-Topic 10
222 Off-Topic 10
Pavel Off-Topic 8
Quncho Off-Topic 9