Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am a .org mod ask me anything

"Stfu you paki inbred. I'm not trying to be anything that I'm not. You been barking for my attention like the failed person that you are since I made that thread about PoK. Truth is your nothing more than a waste of oxygen. You are 28 years old and still haven't accomplished anything in life. You are unemployed, you don't have your place and you are a virgin.

I can't think of anyone with a more pathetic life than yours. Unlike you I try to improve myself everyday and work towards a goal and have accomplished 10x more than you ever will in your life. You filthy coping paki bug eyed hok nosed inbred goatfucker. I'm always grateful when I wake every morning and look at myself in the mirror and do not a have the face an incompetent shitskin staring back at me. Your life pathetic, your values are non-existnent, your existence is a joke and you are a burden on your family. I can go more visceral and screenshot your posts to expose truly how pathetic of a life you live but I don't want to go to deep. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in my line. @
i_love_roosters
was right about you. Its best to just end your life."
nahh this was crazy
Omg , I wish I was there to see all this
I should lurk there
Seems so fun

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how many women tries to join there
I once did but was rejected even though I registered as a male.
A lot of women try to join, atleast 20 a week maybe even more. Also brutal you got exposed how did you find out about the forum?
Also how many hours do you mod on there
I usually spend about 10 minutes moderating, quickly handling reports and cleaning up. If I spot anything, I either warn or delete. Honestly, it’s not much work, 10 minutes is nothing.
Do you like it there or here
I enjoy both places. If I'm looking for a community to chat with, like a friend group, I come here. But when I want pure entertainment, I head to .org.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
222 Off-Topic 12
cat power Off-Topic 10
222 Off-Topic 10
Quncho Off-Topic 9