Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I am descended from a recent hunter gatherer group.

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
Not a steppe farmers.

No wonder I have long limbs, high T and can stay lean, accept the mog bwahhahahha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

People of AASI ancestry ( Ancestral Southern Indians ) are believed to belong to be hunter gatherer groups with some tribes within the state I've come from only leaving the primitive hunter-fathering lifestyle very recently.

Contrast to Northern groups who migrated from agricultural societies.

Even today we can see the diet differences between the Northerners vs South and Eastern Indians.
percentage-of-population-that-eats-meat-india-v0-0m6qxq6n7zqb1.jpg

People of AASI ancestry ( Ancestral Southern Indians ) are believed to belong to be hunter gatherer groups with some tribes within the state I've come from only leaving the primitive hunter-fathering lifestyle very recently.

Even today we can see the diet differences between the Northerners vs South and Eastern Indians.
View attachment 41163
Meat = sun = milk

View attachment 41163
i am from bihar 88 percent meat eater

Back