Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion F16 recently realised I have no idea how to interact with the opposite gender specifically white males.

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
I posted here a few minutes ago that I've recently moved to a new school. My new school is mixed while my old school was girls only. I've come to realise that I can only interact with straight white males if I'm not sober, It's like talking to an entirely different species. I was at little get together for a new friend's birthday. She invited her cousin over and he happens to be a straight teenage white male. I did not speak a word to him until I started downing the drinks and that's when we started hitting it off. I got along with him way better than I had expected, I used to sit next to him in French and he tried to speak to me but I was just so dry that he gave up. I literally have no idea what to say to them or how to spark up a conversation. I can interact with straight white girls no problem since we're both girls and I can interact with straight black boys with again no problemo since we both happen to be black, but straight white males... just.. nothing there,

So to all the straight teenage white males of lookmaxxing.com (most likely the majority of you guys). What are your secrets, what is going on in your minds and how does one spark up and engage in a productive conversation with you guys? This is a light hearted question with no malicious intent. all help is appreciated, thank you.

I posted here a few minutes ago that I've recently moved to a new school. My new school is mixed while my old school was girls only. I've come to realise that I can only interact with straight white males if I'm not sober, It's like talking to an entirely different species. I was at little get together for a new friend's birthday. She invited her cousin over and he happens to be a straight teenage white male. I did not speak a word to him until I started downing the drinks and that's when we started hitting it off. I got along with him way better than I had expected, I used to sit next to him in French and he tried to speak to me but I was just so dry that he gave up. I literally have no idea what to say to them or how to spark up a conversation. I can interact with straight white girls no problem since we're both girls and I can interact with straight black boys with again no problemo since we both happen to be black, but straight white males... just.. nothing there,

So to all the straight teenage white males of lookmaxxing.com (most likely the majority of you guys). What are your secrets, what is going on in your minds and how does one spark up and engage in a productive conversation with you guys? This is a light hearted question with no malicious intent. all help is appreciated, thank you.
talk about nerdy topics that men drool over (including me) like dinosaurs trust me they wont stop yapping (i dont 💀)

Straight white guy here, tbh personally most of the time when I interact with black girls I’m just stressing about not being racist; I think most white guys (at least the one’s worth interacting with) are relatively the same. The last thing we want to do is offend you or say the wrong thing so trust me most of us are just as stressed as you. If I was to give you advice just think of them as any other boy and just be genuine and nice. There are a few small things that are relatively specific to white guys (like Star Wars, white boys LOVE Star Wars)

Straight white guy here, tbh personally most of the time when I interact with black girls I’m just stressing about not being racist; I think most white guys (at least the one’s worth interacting with) are relatively the same. The last thing we want to do is offend you or say the wrong thing so trust me most of us are just as stressed as you. If I was to give you advice just think of them as any other boy and just be genuine and nice. There are a few small things that are relatively specific to white guys (like Star Wars, white boys LOVE Star Wars)
Not that I assume any black girl I interact with would get offended at something I’d ever say but it’s definitely a concern on our end

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not that I assume any black girl I interact with would get offended at something I’d ever say but it’s definitely a concern on our end
I can usually pick up when someone is racist pretty fast and just avoid them from then on .I'd say my biggest concern is trying not to come off as a weirdo. I don't mean to come off as a "pick me" when saying this but I'm definitely not your average teenage girl with basic interests. I literally have to whisper when I tell my friends that I like anime or that I'm deeply infatuated with topics concerning morals/politics/ww2.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
talk about nerdy topics that men drool over (including me) like dinosaurs trust me they wont stop yapping (i dont 💀)
If only I knew the first thing about dinosaurs 😭

I can usually pick up when someone is racist pretty fast and just avoid them from then on .I'd say my biggest concern is trying not to come off as a weirdo. I don't mean to come off as a "pick me" when saying this but I'm definitely not your average teenage girl with basic interests. I literally have to whisper when I tell my friends that I like anime or that I'm deeply infatuated with topics concerning morals/politics/ww2.
There are definitely white boys who like those things, and yeah I can imagine you probably have a pretty good spider-sense about racist people

as a black girl with a white partner its good to know about nerdy topics so you can chat with some quiet/nerdy guys. you gotta have the same interests they do or its just gonna be awkward

star wars is very polarizing, don't recommend it as a topic if you are trying to get people to like u (due to the new star wars movies being disliked by fans). if u want to sound edgy then mention how old star wars is better than new. but if u arent a real star wars fan they will see thru u as a poser. (the new star wars movies were made by posers.)

if someone shares 0 common interests with you, should you be dating them?

then there is sexual attraction. naturally they will want to sex you, despite having no common interests, if they are attracted. if they aren't naturally attracted, should you be sexing them?

we all could be waiting for femboy robobf just like everyone else

Back