- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,553
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 18h 27m
- Reputation
- 55,670
i like it bc its sweet but its very cold and makes my teeth hurt bc theyre frozen that is bad i say 9/10
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this is my last bag of trufruI have sensitive teeth too
Are u a crackhead or somethingi only have 3 left
I thought you meant teeth mbAre u a crackhead or something
Good to copei like it bc its sweet but its very cold and makes my teeth hurt bc theyre frozen that is bad i say 9/10
what does this meanGood to cope
u r so funny over i love uI thought you meant teeth mb
I love you too hannuhhhhu r so funny over i love u
milk and white chocDark chocolate or 0
Ignore listmilk and white choc
im sorryIgnore list
I love you so much I want to see your feet pics!Good to cope
I will never ignore you princess!im sorry
Hop on your altI will never ignore you princess!
You are yummy as well fine girlYUMMYYY I WANT SOME RN
Why are you back on hereI will never ignore you princess!
I want to simpWhy are you back on here
u jellyWhy does this have 11 reps Most of them being gold
YAYYAYAYAshould i get some tru fruuuu