- Joined
- Mar 21, 2026
- Messages
- 12,359
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 1mo 10d
- Reputation
- 28,055
Outfit tea body tea ( idgaf my boobs are showing so it cancels out the rest !) makeup tea . And I smell sooooo good . I would crack myself if I was a guy ngl .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Men barely notice makeup anyways .Id fuck myself as a guy even when i am the most hideous creature and have no makeup on
Makeup is arguably the most effective fraudMen barely notice makeup anyways .
Outfit tea body tea ( idgaf my boobs are showing so it cancels out the rest !) makeup tea . And I smell sooooo good . I would crack myself if I was a guy ngl .
anddd it happens that I’m you guys as a guyId fuck myself as a guy even when i am the most hideous creature and have no makeup on
What’s your rating ?If im being honest i probably wont look in your directions irl cause im like 2 tiers above but yk just keeping it funny and shit
wowowow i wish i could see.....Outfit tea body tea ( idgaf my boobs are showing so it cancels out the rest !) makeup tea . And I smell sooooo good . I would crack myself if I was a guy ngl .
Hmtn-lhtnWhat’s your rating ?
Not too far from me .Hmtn-lhtn
Ik im just kidding as i said before im a man whore I give every cute girl a chanceNot too far from me .
Cocky f****t no girls here want u eitherIf im being honest i probably wont look in your directions irl cause im like 2 tiers above but yk just keeping it funny and shit
Oh I remember you now i genuinely would rather crack @nate than even get close to you , you utter spasticCocky f****t no girls here want u either
how can i retweet a .com commentIk im just kidding as i said before im a man whore I give every cute girl a chance
lol they should do reposts on our profileshow can i retweet a .com comment
n***a who even are uOh I remember you now i genuinely would rather crack @nate than even get close to you , you utter spastic
so kawaiiIk im just kidding as i said before im a man whore I give every cute girl a chance
geniuslol they should do reposts on our profiles
me for motm i just did peakgenius
ur pfp kinda ugly pls change ityour a disgusting whore