Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info I am going to start journal writing

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Pei

you can do it online too if youre worried your parents will find a physical copy
I've always loved writing

But never could do it online or with my stylus. There is something special with pen on paper writing.

I took a break though because I lost my favorite pen collection. the entire thing including my favorite Parker IM rollerball.

Fuck it I'll start pen collecting again

Anyone else collects pens?

if you dont want your family reading it, do what i do, always allude to your situations without being specific, and never name names

Yes it was! :peepoclap:

I feel like I am going to make it extremely honest and detailed. I already wrote my first entry about an hour ago.

Even more "oversharing" than my threads here tbh.
sooo shitting, fapping, and not showering, got it

Yes it was! :peepoclap:

I feel like I am going to make it extremely honest and detailed. I already wrote my first entry about an hour ago.

Even more "oversharing" than my threads here tbh.
it would be better than sharing here

Except no showering probably

I took a shower just now

I've always loved writing

But never could do it online or with my stylus. There is something special with pen on paper writing.

I took a break though because I lost my favorite pen collection. the entire thing including my favorite Parker IM rollerball.
thats nice, send me your short stories and poems