Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to actually start going to the gym without stopping after a month?

eyaaa

Okay, I have this big problem. Idk if it's me and I'm not as determined as I thought, I think it may also be a thing of dopamine or smt. I'm so delulu because after the first periods of hard work everything just seems so hard and I just believe for a moment that it's not worth the pain (it is) and then I stop. please, what do you do in this case?

Okay what you’ve come across is the same thing just about every single person ever has come across when they start something that takes discipline, you’ve hit a wall. That first month was probably really easy because you were motivated as hell, but now you’re not; this is the turning point. You now have to really commit to it and be disciplined enough to go. It’s just about consistency, and motivation isn’t consistent, so discipline yourself.

Okay, I have this big problem. Idk if it's me and I'm not as determined as I thought, I think it may also be a thing of dopamine or smt. I'm so delulu because after the first periods of hard work everything just seems so hard and I just believe for a moment that it's not worth the pain (it is) and then I stop. please, what do you do in this case?

Honestly bro, it's about discipline, you have to do what you set out to do, you know? The first 3 months will be really bad, until you start to like it.
So, I can give you some tips that can help you not give up going to the gym in these first few months, but it won't do any good if you don't have the necessary discipline to maintain the habit.
So, I would tell to you to go to the gym with a friend who already goes, he will encourage you to go to training more often, eat enough calories, you will be more willing to go if you have the energy to do so, don't punish yourself when you fail and don't have the thinking that if I don't go today, I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Just do the bro split

Back