Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I AM LEAVING 🫥

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from this site.

Despite my best efforts to contribute positively and foster a supportive environment, I have repeatedly encountered a lack of respect and understanding from some users.

This constant negativity has taken a toll on me. unknowingly to me I have found my self and my emotions effected by this.

My intention was to help change how looksmaxxing.com could be perceived, especially in comparison to looksmaxxing.org. Unfortunately, the current atmosphere here makes it clear that achieving this vision is not feasible with me IN IT..

While there are users who appreciate my contributions, the overwhelming disrespect and negativity from others overshadow the positive interactions.

I have always aimed to share my knowledge, provide advice, and motivate those who struggle with self-belief. Despite my efforts to coexist and tolerate the negative behavior, it has become evident that this is not sustainable.

When I was part of looksmaxxing.org, I faced similar treatment. After leaving, I received numerous requests to return, as many saw me as a beacon of hope. It was number one thing being told to me on social media.

However, my return to looksmaxxing.com has not been the positive experience I hoped for. Instead of being able to inspire and help others, I have found myself constantly battling negativity and disrespect.

This site has the potential to grow, but it needs influence and belief in its future. Looksmaxxing.org has established itself as a leading platform, while looksmaxxing.com is still in its infancy.

It needs investment and a supportive community to thrive.
I have connections with many influential individuals who could help this site grow And thus give it that community it needs.
I believed in this site's potential and wanted to contribute to its success. However, the constant distractions and perceived bullying have made it impossible for me to continue

To @Dean ,and the few others who have been supportive, I appreciate your kindness. My social media presence will continue to grow, and I will promote this site as a byproduct of my belief in its potential. I hope that when the influx of new users arrives, the admins and mods will be able to maintain a positive environment.

The Jedi Council of Hope will remain for anyone who wishes to join. The torch of the jedi to teach hope and not spread cope is anyones who wishes to seek ot and learn about it

f41365361e927734b7d1ff9ef31183af.jpg

However, I will be redirecting my focus back to my followers and my social media platforms.

MTXX_MR20240518_161934017.jpg

I'm only on Instagram and TikTok if you wish to speak to me about something.

(Lol at me announcing this but people need to know)

Despite my best efforts to contribute positively and foster a supportive environment, I have repeatedly encountered a lack of respect and understanding from some users.

This constant negativity has taken a toll on me. unknowingly to me I have found my self and my emotions effected by this.

My intention was to help change how looksmaxxing.com could be perceived, especially in comparison to looksmaxxing.org. Unfortunately, the current atmosphere here makes it clear that achieving this vision is not feasible with me IN IT..

While there are users who appreciate my contributions, the overwhelming disrespect and negativity from others overshadow the positive interactions.

I have always aimed to share my knowledge, provide advice, and motivate those who struggle with self-belief. Despite my efforts to coexist and tolerate the negative behavior, it has become evident that this is not sustainable.

When I was part of looksmaxxing.org, I faced similar treatment. After leaving, I received numerous requests to return, as many saw me as a beacon of hope. It was number one thing being told to me on social media.

However, my return to looksmaxxing.com has not been the positive experience I hoped for. Instead of being able to inspire and help others, I have found myself constantly battling negativity and disrespect.

This site has the potential to grow, but it needs influence and belief in its future. Looksmaxxing.org has established itself as a leading platform, while looksmaxxing.com is still in its infancy.

I have connections with many influential individuals who could help this site grow And thus give it that community it needs.
I believed in this site's potential and wanted to contribute to its success. However, the constant distractions and perceived bullying have made it impossible for me to continue

To @Dean ,and the few others who have been supportive, I appreciate your kindness. My social media presence will continue to grow, and I will promote this site as a byproduct of my belief in its potential. I hope that when the influx of new users arrives, the admins and mods will be able to maintain a positive environment.

The Jedi Council of Hope will remain for anyone who wishes to join. The torch of the jedi to teach hope and not spread cope is anyones who wishes to seek ot and learn about it

View attachment 30041

However, I will be redirecting my focus back to my followers and my social media platforms.

View attachment 30040

icl that pic looks edited or im i bugging
1716067592767.png

View attachment 30041

View attachment 30040

JFL at this BS bro. You have been in and out of the community for 5 years. People on here don’t disrespect you, they don’t agree with you. There’s a major difference

Fair well if this is truly your last time on here for a while, but I do not buy it

fr
'as many saw me as a beacon of hope. It was number one thing being told to me on social media.'
wild
he did get a fair amount of people into looksmaxxing but one popular mewing vid from 2019 doesn’t make you the beacon of hope

he did get a fair amount of people into looksmaxxing but one popular mewing vid from 2019 doesn’t make you the beacon of hope
Literally, I share a lot of opinions with Astro but he’s got a crazy saviour complex

Like be honest Syrianpsycho and all those fags on TikTok have done more for looksmaxxing

Literally, I share a lot of opinions with Astro but he’s got a crazy saviour complex

Like be honest Syrianpsycho and all those fags on TikTok have done more for looksmaxxing
Yea. I also liked Astro more when he wasn’t so fucking narcy

Yeah, it’s all gone to his head
Also I don’t know if you saw those threads but he would censor and get extremely mad at people who didn’t agree with him

Also I don’t know if you saw those threads but he would censor and get extremely mad at people who didn’t agree with him
I haven’t been super active recently but yeah

Like there are a fuck ton of people that I have disagreements with on here but I don’t take it personally, I believe throughly in my values and don’t get offended by others who share different ones, I just feel bad because they’re probably miserable and I move on

i read all that yap and i realised he just need help,I think he thinks he is the messiah of looksmaxxing or sum
what if he is though?

like how could there even be a messiah since any one would just be criticized for it

everyone should have the capacity to be criticized no matter what
but im saying if there was a messiah everyone would just say 'messiah complex' so that it would not even be possible

but im saying if there was a messiah everyone would just say 'messiah complex' so that it would not even be possible
but the messiah would be humble and also do things that show his abilities. if you yell out on the street youre a messiah and everyone needs to bow down to you and you arent particularly special or have any achievements, everyone will think you have the complex. so humbleness and powers

but the messiah would be humble and also do things that show his abilities. if you yell out on the street youre a messiah and everyone needs to bow down to you and you arent particularly special or have any achievements, everyone will think you have the complex. so humbleness and powers
didnt jesus brag about being king of kings and shit

The real problem is the lack of control. You were just as disrespectful to @softlysoftly and @Rkelly and claim that you are the victim
I think he went on a power trip again. I was told a bunch of @softlysoftly posts or thread were deleted. I just don’t get how Astro gets to make a thread about softly but then when softly does the same about Astro he gets censored. This shit is really getting cringe and soft it’s honestly as bad as Reddit.

Back in the day we here could make threads roasting each other till the sun came down with zero censorship.
This place has become a place for leadership to do one sided bullying it looks like lmao

I think he went on a power trip again. I was told a bunch of @softlysoftly posts or thread were deleted. I just don’t get how Astro gets to make a thread about softly but then when softly does the same about Astro he gets censored. This shit is really getting cringe and soft it’s honestly as bad as Reddit.

Back in the day we here could make threads roasting each other till the sun came down with zero censorship.
This place has become a place for leadership to do one sided bullying it looks like lmao
The only prohibited thing was shitposting in looksmaxxing section, doxxing, cp/gore pretty much.
Now someone who never had real power has gone on a power tripping streak jfl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
JFL at this BS bro. You have been in and out of the community for 5 years. People on here don’t
epic banger cuz if astro fr leaves then it is potentially for the better

Actual the admin deleted it. It was bulling and not productive. Meanwhile mine was and asked for a understanding and peaceful understanding.

Actual the admin deleted it. It was bulling and not productive. Meanwhile mine was and asked for an understanding and peaceful understanding.
I thought you were leaving?

Actual the admin deleted it. It was bulling and not productive. Meanwhile mine was and asked for an understanding and peaceful understanding.
lol how do you get bullied by words on a screen typed by someone who you will probably never even meet lmao

True bullying and harassment on the internet is when you doxx someone or when you totally censor what they have to say.

I don’t think he ever leaked your location or ssn or anything like that lol

• Staff
lol how do you get bullied by words on a screen typed by someone who you will probably never even meet lmao

True bullying and harassment on the internet is when you doxx someone or when you totally censor what they have to say.

I don’t think he ever leaked your location or ssn or anything like that lol
Downplaying what I feel and experience is good way to premote misunderstanding. You don't get to decide what's "true" bullying for someone.

I agree with some of the things you say. But rn you are a soft cuck if you want to leave then leave. But if you are coming back acting like the messiah of looksmaxxing you are no where close. People can wank your leagacy off all they want to (@Nihilus) but at the end of the day. You haven't done crap for this community. for this place or .org etc. "Muh negative response" im sorry for not treating you like a god astro :soy:. Pure faggorty. Negtive feedback is BS. Most of the people here showed you respect. BUT MUH BULLYING. cuck. Wow someone made a post dissing you. STHU. Im chill with you but this post is propganda at it's peak.

• Staff
I agree with some of the things you say. But rn you are a soft cuck if you want to leave then leave. But if you are coming back acting like the messiah of looksmaxxing you are no where close. People can wank your leagacy off all they want to (@Nihilus) but at the end of the day. You haven't done crap for this community. for this place or .org etc. "Muh negative response" im sorry for not treating you like a god astro :soy:. Pure faggorty. Negtive feedback is BS. Most of the people here showed you respect. BUT MUH BULLYING. cuck. Wow someone made a post dissing you. STHU. Im chill with you but this post is propganda at it's peak.
I have knock knee I am subhuman.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_222753_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_222753_Instagram.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 5